Axiometrix Solutions is looking for professional, motivated individual to join our global team in support of our mission to apply our application knowledge, innovative engineering, and operational expertise to enable engineers, technicians, and researchers to move from challenge to insight.
In joining Axiometrix Solutions, you become part of the team that is a leading test and measurement solution provider serving customers that are innovators in the electronics, aerospace/defence, automotive and industrial markets. Axiometrix Solutions is a global business with locations in North America, Europe, and Asia. Our three main product lines are industry-leading brands in each of their respective segments: GRAS Sound & Vibration, imc Test & Measurement and Audio Precision.
We are looking for a Technical Regional Sales Manager who will be responsible for imc Test & Measurement in the UK.
To apply for this role, you should have experience in the T&M sector, ideally with knowledge of a test and measurement especially any of the following telemetry, data acquisition systems, power electronics, electric machines and drives, power efficiency and loss analysis, AC/DC transmission systems, high voltage, and transient testing. The role would suit someone who is dynamic, driven and keen to develop their industry knowledge. Support will be given in relation to technical information and product ranges. Travel is required with this role. In return we offer a competitive salary, target-based commission, and pension contribution
The ideal candidate
- Enjoys helping customers resolve their test challenges using Data Acquisition Systems & Data Loggers especially within Industry Solutions, E-Mobility, Test Stand Solutions, Noise & Vibration Analysis
- This role is open to new graduates as well as experienced engineers
- Ability to develop cost effective solutions to complex engineering problems, able to identify solutions and create clear action plans
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for engineering – should be able to work through problems independently.
- Must communicate well with engineers from varied disciplines and with staff from other areas of the business.
- An excellent team player
- Strong written and listening skills
- Wants to be part of a growing business
- Has a full UK driving licence
- Wants to sell and promote world-class products
If you are ready to shape the future of UK Sales in our growing company, are excited about being the face of leading B2B brands, and enjoy working in a global business, we would love to hear from you. Please apply by sending your CV along with covering letter outlining why you would be a perfect fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org